Michigan Ross Alumni
Penn & Wharton Club
Join us for our second community giving event on Saturday, June 2 from 9:00 - 11:30am in Pontiac for Ross Alumni and Penn & Wharton alumni in the area! Families are welcome, however children must be 9 years or older to attend. We are also planning on a food drive and looking forward to any canned food donation. A few of us will likely grab lunch nearby after the event. Space is limited, please follow below instructions for RSVP, as all Gleaners volunteers must create a VolunteerHub account for event registration and check-in. It’s a quick process:
- Follow the link http://uofmrossalumnigroup.gcfb.volunteerhub.com/ to our group’s VolunteerHub page and click Sign In in the upper right corner.
- Click Create an Account.
- Select a username and password, and then click Next.
- The next screen says “Got a join code?” Leave this field blank and click Next.
- Fill in the requested information and then click Next.
- Click Next again and then click Sign Up beside the event.
Once you have registered, important event details and instructions will be sent directly to you from Gleaners VolunteerHub. If you already have a Gleaners VolunteerHub account, you may simply follow the link above to sign up.
ALSO - So we can track Penn & Wharton Club Alumni participants, in addition to registering at the Gleaners site, please include your name in the RSVP section below.
Some additional Information:
- Volunteers age 16 and 17 must have a permission slip signed by a parent or guardian in order to volunteer without being accompanied by a responsible adult. Download the form here: https://gcfb.volunteerhub.com/go/u/50d. Volunteers age 10 - 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Volunteers under age 10 are not permitted at warehouse volunteer shifts.
- For your safety, volunteers are required to wear sturdy shoes with closed toes and closed heels, such as athletic shoes or boots.